Door Spring <VV> My bad luck.., or Why I won't be driving my Corvair this..

Bill Hubbell wjhubbell at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 8 17:38:28 EDT 2005

Thanks, Frank.  I do know this to be true, because that is exactly how I got my garage door open when this happened many years ago. However, in this case, it didn't matter, as there was little time to make arrangements to get somebody to help, and since we were planning to replace the door soon anyway (with a modern steel door -- no more painting!), it just makes sense to do that now and not bother to fix the old door.

Bill