<VV> Auxilliary electric fuel pump

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 8 18:41:50 EDT 2005

Jack, in my opinion the bowls go dry quickly when there is an air leak in
the system, usually at the rubber connecting hoses under the car or at the
fuel pump inlet. If you install an electric pump, the location of the leak
will quickly become apparent as the main fuel line switches from suction to
pressure.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun