<VV> Delphi(NO CORVAIR) short!

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 20:38:31 EDT 2005

Had MY gov.  Not allowed anything but the exchange of goods between
countries...

Remember...during the Cold War.....Pepsi Cola was exchanged by Armand
Hammer[?]  for Schmirnoff Vodka!    The more we drank..the more they drank

If we want more Toyotas.....The Japanese get more American Beef!

NO foreign Exchange Deficit!  All....I mean ALL countries in the world would
most likely be busy producing GOODS to trade for other things...

American Business would've gotton just a rich by building all the
plants...selling technology....For GOODS not the $$$$ few possess....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug