<VV> steering boxes

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 09:53:42 EDT 2005

I hate seeing Corvair boxes going into non-Corvair vehicles, or any Corvair
part for that matter. One of these days, we Corvair owners are not going to
have any boxes left for ourselves (or future owners). The age of these are
getting up there, we are going to start needing them at some point. I have
one for a spare. I know some may dissagree with me, I'm the type of guy that
believes a part made for a certain application should stay with that
application. Yes, I am a wierd little guy.....

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.
Maine