<VV> Steering Boxes

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 9 16:36:26 EDT 2005

Kent wrote:

>I suspect that the Flaming River box will become the solution of choice as it becomes more widely known.

Probably not until they start offering a "reversed" one -- the thing
about the FR box is that it is quick ratio.  Seems like other suppliers
have a stock ratio one in a polished Al case, again, not reversed. Or
maybe that is the Vega box I'm thinking of ...  The IFS guys (Mustang II
design) are all using rack & pinion, so this is for solid front axle,
nostalgic look cars.

Bill Strickland