<VV> Turbo Hesitation - More Info

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon Oct 10 15:13:16 EDT 2005

Hi Dave,

I have the EXACT same issue with my 64 Spyder... and I thought it was the
accelerator pump so I replaced it with a new one; and I still have the same
problem.

I would describe it as a slight hesitation when you accelerate and BEFORE
you get into the turbo.  Mine does it on moderate acceleration but does not
do it all the time.  So far... I've been unable to pin down the problem; but
on mine at least; it is so minor that I live with it.

Joe West