<VV> Smartcar = silly people?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 15:24:16 EDT 2005

Once again I post the link to a nice spreadsheet that lets you see how LITTLE
 you can save by switching to a higher gas mileage car.

http://members.aol.com/glassvair/annualmpgxfuelcost.htm

It's odd to me.......someone posted last week suggesting a subject of
"getting  higher gas mileage"  from your Vair.....NO ONE responded!

With cars in Econoruns getting 40 mpg, in somewhat similar conditions to most
folks commute.....isn't anyone on the list  one of those "winners"  ????

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug