<VV> Books

Hubert A Smith vairologist at juno.com
Mon Oct 10 15:49:55 EDT 2005

        It is my opinion at this late stage in my life that the best deal
is to steal the books you like from the library.  They usually prorate
them by their age.  I came to that conclusion because a couple of times I
have gone back to check a book out again only to find that they have
disposed of it as they rotate in new ones.  This has happened to me twice
on books relating to Corvairs.  I get screwed out of using it again and
it usually ends up in a used book shop where it eventually gets sold for
scrap.  I won't have a problem with my conscience doing that next time at
all.                      CIC