<VV> Re: VALVE JOB (darn little corvair)

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 18:49:19 EDT 2005

my wife had the same job done by the top heart surgeon here in syracuse area.
she was on the table from noon until 10 pm after i was told it would be about
4 - 5 hours.  when they got the first one done a very small piece of heart
skin got into the valve so it could not function. very scarey times it was!.
they had to open again and replace the valve taking more skin out of the way.
this was about 10 years ago and she is still abusing it with good results.  hope
you have the same good luck.    todays technology is amazing. talk about
precision work...
now back to my 140 and 95 heads i am doing  valve jobs on...
regards, tim colson