<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Replacing wheel studs - LM

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 11 00:32:01 EDT 2005

Joe,

If you've removed them all, just start all 5 of them back in enough to be
pretty stable.  Then you can put the drum back on and lock the brakes to
stop the rotation while you wrench them the rest of the way in.  Four feet
of pipe slipped over the breaker bar will be worth the price of the pipe.

Roger