<VV> Gasoline Heater

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Oct 11 00:54:47 EDT 2005

I am preparing to install a gas heater in a '61 wagon and note that a fuel pressure regulator is called for in the feed line.  Does anyone know which regulators are acceptable for this or does anyone have one to sell?  

I also need an exhaust pipe clamp and gasket and would appreciate any leads for acquiring those items.

A question regarding the installation instructions:  The instructions call for cutting a 3/4" hole for the exhaust pipe.  Since the pipe is 1 1/4" diameter, there seems to be a conflict here.  What do they really want?

I'll appreciate any help,

2 wagons, '66 sedan, '63 Rampside, '68 Ultra

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list