<VV> RE: [FC] Re: CorvAircraft> Rocker Arms - Advertisement

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Tue Oct 11 12:31:25 EDT 2005

Ah, backpedalling again. Let's see what you mean - "All brands"? Brands
have NOTHING directly to do with it -  I'm certain that Pioneer and
Elgin make sbc rockers that won't work on Corvairs, AS WELL as the
correct Corvair ones. All the brands you list below (with the exception
of Pioneer/Elgin) do NOT in fact make correct Corvair rockers - But the
recent statement made on the Corvair Aircraft list that NO ONE has made
(past 10 years or so)  correct rockers for Corvairs is totally false -
In fact, the statement is made that "ESPECIALLY Pioneers" are incorrect.
This is absurd. The exact opposite is true. And that was your original
staement as well - that "The other Corvair vendors sell incorrect
rockers". Give me strength.

Of course what about the 700+ sets of  Pioneer rockers we've sold (and
used on our own engines)? Nevermind. Goes with the territory.  Lon