<VV> wagon on the road

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Oct 11 17:44:35 EDT 2005

Well, it wasn't my intention to stop any discussion of defective parts.
  "Bashing" is as much tone as fact:

"I bought this garbage part from vendor X and it broke".

Would be vendor bashing.  OTOH,

"I bought a part from vendor X that failed.  They took it back and gave
me a new one.  The replacement works fine, but I noticed that the metal
used appears different from the first part.  It could be that there was
a bad run of them, you might let vendor X know if yours failed too."

Might be a useful post.

If you'd like to get further thoughts on the subject, you might post
VairOrg.

--Bryan