<VV> Happy Birthday Wagon

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 12 00:11:48 EDT 2005

Congratualtions Smitty, 400,000miles is a respectable number for ANY car,
and it is a testament to your dedication and hard work maintaining the car.

I know you said you didn't want to hear this.... but just to give you
something to shoot for, the world record is held by a Volvo P1800 at over a
million miles.  I had heard that Volvo gave the owner a large sum of money
and a brand new Volvo to aquire the car.

Regards,
Joel