<VV> 1969 Vair 4 sale

Medi-Help usdiagnostics at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 09:00:48 EDT 2005

Must sell '69. No time and now no storage. Make offer.............

'69 Monza coupe 110/PG

Motors runs (needs push rod tube o rings and valve cover gaskets and one good cleaning!), Trans shifts, Needs interior, and has the some body rust bubbles in the usual places. Complete car. Obviously, with a clear title. Entire car needs cleaning and TLC, but it is the 130th 1969 built.

I can email pics if anyone is seriously interested.

Car located in Missouri City, Tx. (suburb of South Houston)

Shawn
281.794.6594

Shawn Cousins
Medi - Help Mobile Medical Services
6140  Hwy 6, Suite 83
Missouri City, Tx. 77459
O (281) 794-6594
F (281) 778-7406
This email address is specifically to be used only for information solicited by us.
We do not authorize it's use for ANY OTHER REASON expressed or implied.