<VV> RE: <CORSA Chapters> Logos - plaques, t-shirts, etc

Greg Scarboro scarboro at trgpsc.com
Thu Oct 13 10:16:45 EDT 2005

hey guys, when we did our logo for 2004 international we kept in mind the
kids on purpose.parents/ grandparents go to a convention bring back children
a souvenier t-shirt. we also wanted  a ky theme obviously.  ordinarily they
don't even offer small sizes because they just don't sell. we did anyway and
sold a bunch (cant remember the exact count). we also had printed an
additional 20% more shirts than usual because we thought we were going to
have a large attendance and we did. even w/ that we could of sold a lot more
but we ran out and it would of taken 3 days for a re-order.---so yes, there
are talented people in our circle that can design to young and old
tastes..take care, greg scarboro