<VV> Books

Mike Mann vair65 at mail.sisna.com
Thu Oct 13 18:43:10 EDT 2005

hank-as usual your way out of line. this time you went way overboard. reminds me of all the stupid (to me) questions you asked when you got your car from matt. somebody could have launched into comments like yours but no one did. they tried to help or used the delete key (i assume your computer has one). you should have been around corvairs in the 70's and 80's. no internet and source of info was the corsa mag and a few people that answered letters (lclc) for example. try building a fuel injected, turboed, intercooled 140 back then with no help available (had old time corvair mechanics teach me) and i can read (retired mechanical engineer) and probably have more corvair books than you have. if you want to see why people aren't joining corsa go look in the mirror. as far as i know both steve and ken can speak for themselves. i have the time while they don't. mike mann