<VV> Re: BOOKS

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Oct 13 18:57:21 EDT 2005

> Go ahead and toast me.
>
> Norm
>
> PS  Hank, you must be mellowing.  Did I miss it or did you not issue the
> traditional closing phrase?

Nah, I just gave instructions on how to use a gun for a guy who said he was "armed and ready". I figured if he's gonna hurt someone being armed, it might just as well be him rather than someone else.  So, I'm catching a little flack for it. Couldn't help it.  But as Joe Robbins once said so well.
"There's nothing quite like a good BITE ME".
Mike Hicks and Mike Mann can take special note of the above!!

HANK