<VV> books

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 19:08:10 EDT 2005

Yes I can and have read a lot of the books mentioned in the posts but to me
hands on is the way to learn. I like nothing better then spending a saturday
with a Corvair guy getting my hands dirty and learning from
experience.Unfortunately in my neck of the woods there is no one or darn near no one who'll take
the time to do this. Our local club has many members who are more then
qualified to "teach" the basics but just don't ask, it's to far below them to show
you.
   Ed in Fla