<VV> Rocker arms et al. (apologies for being long-winded)

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 19:58:19 EDT 2005

SNIP
You said you were "armed and ready". If you're using a gun, I hope you read
the directions first. If you figured you "wouldn't learn from reading", the
long  end with the hole in it is the end you put against your head. Now squeeze
slowly  <G>

Hank

That attitude should attract some new members. Well  done!!
I'm just glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way. Now back  regular
programing, Its nap time. A wise old man once told me you can't out  think
someone who don't think.
Rob T