<VV> In order to ask a question, you must first know mostof the answer

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 13 21:50:57 EDT 2005

I think the core issue is, there is no prefect or "Right" answer.
Pistons-opinions on which are best for a given purpose or budget. There are
tradeoffs. Types of ignitions systems-likewise, a bunch of options vs. cost.
Rocker arms...I won't go there ;>)

Wheel size and tire size-opinions.  Shocks-same thing.

It all comes down to cost.  How much can you afford to get the look or
performance you want?

Chuck S
BBRT