<VV> Books

Mark J. Murphy m.j.murphy at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 10:17:09 EDT 2005

I guess I fall in the middle on this one.  If  I can offer an answer off the
top of my head, or if I think I have some "trick" to share (are there really
any new tricks on ~40 yr old cars?), I answer.  If I have to go to a book to
look it up, I figure the person that asked can do so as well.  No slam on
anyone, just the way I believe this sort of exchange should work... not so
much a public service as bunch of folks with a common interest BSing in the
bay after hours over a few beers.
      ,-----___\----,    Mark Murphy
      \--(o)----(o)--'  Derry, NH, USA
    http://m.j.murphy.home.comcast.net/