<VV> I suggest we do NOT always provide answers... but rather; we teach w...

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 11:42:46 EDT 2005

    Of course that's EXACTLY why so many of us spent considerable time and
effort putting together the Corvair Basics Manual.  So now I answer questions by
giving a SUMMARY answer and then referring the questioner to specific pages
in the Basics Manual (or other commonly available Corvair book) for additional
details.  After reading the recommended reference, if the questioner has any
further questions I'll be happy to answer them.
    Frank "balanced approach" Burkhard

In a message dated 10/14/05 11:17:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,