<VV> Response to the issue from "Rocker arms et al. (apologies for being ...

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 11:42:40 EDT 2005

I Totally Agree, Well said!!
Ron T

> I  am lucky enough to be in a metro area where individuals in the club have
been  more than happy to "mentor" me. Which is the main point I would like to
 make.

> The best way for us to increase our membership and  bring in new
membership, which includes the younger crowd is to mentor. I  intend to do my share as
my skills improve. Mentoring does not mean "do it for  them" it means to give
as much direction as needed to help the individual  eventually "fly on their
own".