<VV> Dash Plaques & T-Shirts

David Baker dbaker10 at twcny.rr.com
Fri Oct 14 21:58:09 EDT 2005

I too like to get dash plaques at events I atttend. I agree with
Smitty that the smaller ones are nicer.

As for T-Shirts, I don't like white shirts. They get dirty too
quickly and show dirt/stains very easily. I'm sure white is
probably the color that will alloow the other colors in the
artwork to show up better, but white just gets too dirty too
quickly. I don't think gray is a good color either, it is not
appealing to people's complexions. Maybe a light blue or even a
darker color. NOT red though!!

I have passed up buying a T-Shirt because it was white even
though I liked the artwork on it.

If anyone has any clout as to what color T-Shirts your group
uses, may I request you consider some color other than white.
Thanks.

Respectfully,
Dave Baker