<VV> Last Autox of the season

Levair at aol.com Levair at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 15:40:29 EDT 2005

The last Autocross of the season at Grissom Airforce Base is this Sunday
10-16 . hosted by Indy Region SCCA.
   Grissom is on US 31 between Kokomo, IN and Peru, IN by the big water tower.
Registration and tech 8:00 to 10:00.
   There is no finer site than this one and the weather is to be around 65
and sunny; in other words, perfect for autocrossing.. Hoping for lots of 3rd
gear sweepers.Heck, 2nd gear sweepers would be great.
  I will be testing the newly turbocharged '64 Corvair roadster again; hoping
for fewer gremlins this time in the new set up. I intend to rebuild the 8
year old 3100cc. engine this winter so this is a good time to stress it.
   Michael will have his STS Stinger out and Jeff Rapp is also supposed to be
attending. You just have to go for a ride with Michael--instant Disney world.
   Scott LeVeque will be introducing his new lady to autocrossing. She is
used to barrell racing horses.
   Indian summer in sports cars,
Warren