<VV> Answering questions

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Sat Oct 15 22:20:24 EDT 2005

One thing I have done was save Bryans email with the instructions on how to
use Google to help search. It is below, maybe he could but that blurb in his
monthly guidepost?

Actually you can search those archives with a little help from Google, just
go to the main Google page and put something like:

electric fan site:www.vv.corvair.org

Joe Robbins