<VV> Apparently,VIN number 5996 is a Corsa model

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 19:25:10 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/16/05 4:47:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
corvair65 at verizon.net writes:

It was  Williams Chevrolet
in Elkton at that time who had it for sale.  I  heard that at the Atlantic
City car show they were asking 10 or 12 K for  it and still couldn't sell it.
I called them about a month before the  Newark, DE Corvair show this year

According to the 2003 issue of the 1969 Registry this car was last owned by
Bruce Mooers in Napa, CA.  I guess it's done a lot of traveling since  2003 or
it's confused with another car!!!!!

Bill "Swamp-Rat" Hadley
Denham Springs, LA