<VV> Re: Need A Used Motor - Running

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 16 19:39:07 EDT 2005

Hi:

I am expanding my search parameters to include any year or displacement.

I prefer it if the motor runs and is located somewhere in New England. (I will consider other locations, so do not let this stop you from contacting me)

I would hope that all the parts are there and a transmission is not required.

Thanks for your consideration.

Thanks to those that responded to my 110 request.

Please contact me directly off line if you have one and as always, pricing would depend on condition.

Regards, Garth