<VV> re;5speed

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 01:30:36 EDT 2005

I've got a Renault unit,from an 88 Premier--not the Eagle,those only came with slushboxes;;mine was hooked to a 4-banger...interesting to note,the Renault,Eagle and Intrepid cars are front-engine,north-south powertrains,and the Renault (at least)shares a 'coutershaft'pinion,at the 'front',like the frontdrive New Venture/Process units in Chrysler and GM's...now,if I could just swap a common ring/pinion in there..Tom Z,,2 Chryco 5's,1 Cavalier 5,1 Renault,1 -91 Chevy truck 5,and,of course,6 s10/Camaro T-5's