<VV> Apparently,VIN number 5996 is a Corsa model

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Mon Oct 17 12:34:17 EDT 2005

At 10:24 hours 10/16/2005, Sethracer at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 10/16/2005 2:47:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>corvair65 at verizon.net writes:
>
>I  suppose they will have a better chance to find a sucker to buy it in CA,
>then little old Elkton, MD, especially with a good size Corvair club   just
>down the road in Newark, DE.
>
>Russ  Moorhouse
>

>I am sure I do not understand your note!

I think he's considering that California would have a larger number
people afflicted with higher than average disposable income and lower
than average pragmatism (or common sense) who would buy this car at
that price just to boast as to how much they actually paid for it.

>Even "podunk" Sacratomato has two Corvair clubs! And several more just  "down
>the road".
>
>Although I do agree that someone is just looking for a sucker at
>that  price.

That is indeed a fact.    Of course, free market and all, go for it,
nothing ventured nothing gained and all that nonsense etc ad nauseam.

Still, *I* won't be bidding on it.

tony..    not in CA and little disposable income