<VV> Roller Rockers and Geometry

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 19:37:28 EDT 2005

I've got Clark's roller rockers on all three of my Vairs. In all three
cases, to bring the roller back-n-forth across the valve tip, I've had to go to
longer pushrods. The one that required the LEAST longer pushrods has the  step
removed from the heads. One would have thought shorter pushrods would have
been needed for this engine, but slightly longer was required to square things
up. Is what I'm describging a normal phenominon with Clark's roller rockers?
Thanks in advance,
Mike Mauro
(2) 110s and a 150