<VV> Domain names (very little Corvair)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 00:20:55 EDT 2005

I'm looking for some help registering a web domain name. The Google I did
came up with several different outfits with even more pricing options. I haven't
 done this before and would like some advice from those that have.

The whole reason for this is that our CORSA chapter is going to get  business
cards to hand out to interested people. We plan to have the CORSA web
address on the card and would also like to put our site on the card. We just  think
that _www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/)   is too much to ask them to type. We're looking for something
simpler like  WichitaCorvairs.org. (MCCA.anything is already used).

Ned