<VV> AD: 2006 Corvair Calendars

strunkhill1 at comcast.net strunkhill1 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 08:30:31 EDT 2005

Keeping track of important dates is easy when you have 12 months of Corvairs to look at. Our high-quality calendar has oversized date boxes providing plenty of room to write in important events.

* Professionally printed (not cheap ink jet)
* 11" x 17" * Full dynamic color
* 100 lb text weight high gloss paper

$20/shipping included.

Order online at http://corvaircalendars.com
or send a cashiers check or money order to
Scott Trunkhill
407 Murrah Rd
North Augusta, SC 29860

If you are going to the Corvair
Affair show in St Augustine you can preorder a calendar at a reduced
price of $15 and I will deliver them to you at the show. You must
order at least one week ahead of time to make sure I have enough
calendars and you have to pay by cashiers check or money order.

--
Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, SECC
corvair at trunkhill.com