<VV> AD - '64 Turbo Heat Shield--NICE!

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Tue Oct 18 09:58:35 EDT 2005

As a follow up to my prior post, I now have a very nice '64 turbo heat
shield for sale.  This is the one with the additional shielding extending
down below the shield in the back.  I sandblasted and painted that
additional shielding with high temp black paint.  I also buffed the shield.
It looks very nice.  I won't say it's flawless but it probably could be with
some more patience on a polishing wheel.  The tabs look great with no stress
fractures I can see.  The inner heat shield looks fine, as does the little
support that rests on top of the outlet pipe.  It shows normal surface rust
but nothing beyond that; the metal is good and solid.

$75 takes it.

Please contact me off list if you're interested.

Norm