<VV> Serpentine Belt?

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Wed Oct 19 00:27:26 EDT 2005

Well, of course it was my stupidity that caused the thrown belt, and sure, I
agree that the serpentine belt is better than a bunch of V belts.  However,
this is a Corvair List, and the real point of my story was that if I had
been driving a Corvair I could still have driven it even if I threw a belt.

Believe, me, I was thinking about that while waiting for the Tow Truck!

Bill Hubbell