<VV> Serpentine Belt?

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 18 17:18:25 EDT 2005

Oh? Why should we blame the serpentine belt for your attempt to quiet the
noisy pulley? Serpentine belts are GREAT! Granted they're more expensive
than V belts, but they have to do much more work. I doubt a V belt would be
able to handle the work that a 6 groove does.
Don't know about the Mopar stuff, but a 1/2" breaker bar is all you need to
slip on a belt on a GM.
Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net