<VV> Early tires

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 10:21:45 EDT 2005

<175/80/13 or 185/70/13? The 175's are getting harder to find for an early
model in whitewall. Any suggestions as to tire size and brand(s)?

Bob Vukas>

I posed a similar question to larry claypool last summer regarding my '63
Monza and he recommended that I buy 175-80x13 with a 1" whitewall which is
available from Diamond Back Classics.  He recommended his buddy Rick, a Corvair guy
who is a dealer for Diamond Back Classics.  I followed his advice and am quite
happy. Rick can be reached at (574) 753-5720.  The tires ain't cheap but they
are good as well as being stock/correct.

Bill Stanley