<VV> Fan Belt Milage Report

Brown, David David.Brown at bsci.com
Wed Oct 19 11:23:52 EDT 2005

I went through 3 belts the 1st 2 weeks I had my Corvair, attended my 1st
club meeting, found out how to not over-tighten them, and now have over
25,000 miles (& 6 years) on the last belt (Clarks- standard wrapped).  I
also, early on, cleaned the rusty areas in the grooves which can greatly
help a belt's lifespan.
Dave
Corvair Houston
69 Monza cp, #3287, 140/4, 3.27 posi