<VV> Corvair clutch diagnostic puzzle

Larry Forman Larry at Forman.net
Wed Oct 19 23:45:57 EDT 2005

Hi Doug,
You got me!  I clearly remembered looking at it on the left side of the
page.  So I checked the entire Tech Guide and Supplement and sure enough,
NADA!  Then I checked another handy reference that I thought might have it
-- Richard Finch's "HTKYCA" and THERE it was on the left side of page 84
under the heading "Clutch Cable".  Sorry for steering you wrong.

On the other hand, did you find several interesting tech articles while
looking over the entire Tech Guide and Supplement as I did?   That Tech
Guide continues to amaze me with it's versatility and depth of Corvair tips
and information.  Richard's book is very good also.

Larry