<VV> Fwd: [fastvair] corvair for sale

Levair at aol.com Levair at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 00:17:45 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/18/05 1:59:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Mlevair at aol.com
writes:

<<  I am going to sell my 66 Monza 140 powerglide with air. The car has 80k
on it . The interior has new molded black carpet, headliner is junk , driver
seat needs recovered. The body pretty straight with only one rust spot in front
of thr right rear wheel, doors have rust but I will throw in rust free doors.
Car needs a paint job in a bad way. I have driven it for about 2 years as a
daily driver but it has since been replaced.   $1500 obo or I would take parts
in trade to rebuild the engine that blew up in my Stinger.
   Michael LeVeque
    765-617-9307 cell
    317-867-8158 work >>