<VV> Re:corvair rewngine rotation direction

Lew Rishel lewrish at tns.net
Thu Oct 20 06:20:53 EDT 2005

J Roberts said that the vair engine turns the opposite way of all other
engines. Well, when I open the hood of any other GM car I have ever seen,
with longitudinal engine, such as my El Camino 350,  and look at the front
of the engine , it looks like it turns the same way as my vair engine, when
I look at it (vair engine) from the front ( the differential end) of the
engine. Am I mising something after all these years ??

Anybody need anything in particular brought to Palm Springs, that I might
have ??  Speak up now, or forget it.

Lew