<VV> Where the thermocouple?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 20 15:14:46 EDT 2005

I've only driven (for any real mileage) two that have head temp
(thermister).  I typically see 275 to 300 range at highway speeds on 40 - 45
year old gauges (and thermister).  If I see it hit 400 to 425 range (long
uphill or strong headwind on the rampside as example), I back out of the
throttle to get it back to 400 or less.

My sending unit is (of course) in a different location than yours.  But,
perhaps this information is at least a reference point?

Later, JR