<VV> Engine rotation

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 02:10:49 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/20/2005 7:37:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mail2tom at vaxxine.com writes:

It was  always confusing to me to stand at the front of a water pumper with
my right  hand on the left (drivers side) fender. Why? The car is to be viewed
from the  drivers seat behind the steering wheel, thus the drivers side fender
is the  left side, and viewing the engine rotation, it doesn't matter where
the engine  is, it rotates the same way from where I sit as the driver.

Yes /  No?

Tom  Wright
St.Catharines
www.vaxxine.com/tomspage
VA3TOM
66 Corsa  140
Corsa Ontario

Of course, in most of Britain's other protectorates (not  including the
provinces) the driver's side is on the right side. Go back to your  roots, Tom!
<grin>

Seth  Emerson
Sethracer at aol.com
C's the day! Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette