<VV> used engine oil

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 11:53:11 EDT 2005

Hey Harry,
Good idea. Many idustrial building's heating systems
run exclusively on used oil.
But I'm not sure of the proportions of what
modifications, if any, you would have to make to your
system. I imagine adding such a small amount won't
change the viscosity (and how it flows through the
system) that much, but the idea is sure worth a
Google.
Every FLAPS in this area takes in oil for disposal.
I've heard a few charge a really small fee, but the
Checker stores collect it for free.

Chuck Kubin