<VV> Re: Garage Heating

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 15:34:08 EDT 2005

We heat the garage with chocolate chip cookies!
Our small one car garage (bad size for Edsel..good for Corvair)
is attached to the house behind the kitchen.  For whatever reason
(probably 'cause it was easy) the previous owner installed the vent
over the kitchen stove so it vents to the garage.  Turn on the fan over
the stove and the smalls of what's cooking fills the garage. And blows
out quite a bit of heat from the kitchen.  Oh..sure..it's not really
heat.....but the small garage does have a ceiling in it, and it's
insulated and has real walls, so it warms up a bit...and during the
holiday baking season it smells great out there!

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===