<VV> New Garage - Lighting

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 15:35:18 EDT 2005

Save the aggravation. I have 86+ CRI, 3500K T8 fluorescents with electronic
ballasts, and I have ZERO doubt that incandescents NOT be an improvement.
These  fluorescents are GREAT! No flicker, starts when it's very cold, and have
excellent color rendition. And, all the time, using less energy than standard
shop lights, and FAR less than incandescents.
Got my fixtures at Home Depot, and got my tubes online, a case of 25, for
under $3 a tube. Mine were the Philips ALTO, F32T8/835PLUS. GE, Sylvania, and
others make similar tubes. You want the high CRI variety, they show colors a
lot  better, and are a bit more efficient.

In a message dated 10/23/2005 1:42:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,