<VV> New Garage - Lighting

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Sun Oct 23 17:24:30 EDT 2005

The Philips tubes you're using are good.  So is the price.  Still,
incandescent, with a CRI of 100 are tough to beat for paint touch up and
similar activities.  Human eyes are great at compensating for less than
ideal lighting.  A very small amount of incandescent light makes a big
difference in CRI.  --J.B.