<VV> New Garage - Heating

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 15:37:44 EDT 2005

You don't need a monster heat pump, but you do need one the right size. If
you use a convential central heat pump unit, all you need to make sure of, is
that it has LOTS of electric resistance heating to get that fast warm up. Once
 warm, it'll run on the heat pump alone.
Forget the radiant floor heating, unless you plan on keeping the garage  warm
24/7.

In a message dated 10/23/2005 1:43:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,