<VV> Two questions, 1. Gas Gauge and 2. Tail lights

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 15:40:33 EDT 2005

Sounds like you have a bad right rear bulb or socket. At the very least, a
bad ground connection. I think it's probably limited to that socket and the
wiring directly associated to it. One of the reasons today's cars have dedicated
 ground wires to the sockets is problems like this. OK, and plastic housings.
 <G>

In a message dated 10/23/2005 3:29:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,